Thursday, November 4, 2010

2011 Western Art Calendars And Horse Art Calendars Available By Colorado Artist Jennifer Morrison

Horse Art Calendar

I Am So Happy To Announce That I Now Have Two Different Calendars To Choose From For This Next Year!  I Have Chosen The Most Favorited Artwork From The Past Year For These Two Calendars.  One Is Of Horse Art And The Other Is Of Western Art.

Western Art Calendar

YEAH!!!  So Fun And Exciting To Bring A Collection Of Artwork Into Every Month Of The Year!
... Paypal With Credit Card Payment Available! Click on the link to view the pages of the calendar:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/jmorrison/calendars

I have been invited to show my artwork at the new mall in Colorado over the holidays.  It is called Southlands Mall. It's a lovely place with an outdoor ice arena, theatres, and Christmas lights all done up for the holidays.  I am considering it, although I'm not sure I have the inventory to participate as I've sold almost everything I've painted this year.  I am grateful for all the blessings that have come my way!  A special thanks to my collectors who have continued to support me!  Thank You!!

Visit My Blog At:  http://jenpainting.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Jennifer Morrison
© Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.