Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Contemporary Colorful Abstract Horse Painting By Colorado Artist Jennifer Morrison Godshalk, Paint Horse


Paint Horse
36x36 Inches
1.34 Inch Deep Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Oil And Acrylic Paints


This painting is unlike anything I have created yet.  I was looking back at my early creations of acrylic paints and I decided to paint the background with acrylics for a lighter, glowing effect.  I painted the horse with oils and continued to add acrylic layers.  I then added oil paints to the background for depth and WOW!!  

Then the challenge comes of what to name the painting.  My son suggested Paint Horse and - well, Yes~!  It is full of paint indeed :)

This painting is available for purchase.  Prints are available as well!  Click Here for more information.

Enjoy!

Jennifer Morrison Godshalk
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist
© Morrison Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.